Saturday, October 22, 2011

Pinkalicious Part Deux

So I promised, over a week ago, for Part 2 of my PINKALICIOUS post...well, it's finally here! 
I hope it was worth the wait!

Cupcake Finger Painting
Click on the cupcake for the link.  We colored the cupcake paper and cherry, then finger painted the icing PINK

We made a PINK book. (We make one of these each week...you know, but with different colors!)
I'm not sure where this "book cover" came from (I got it from a fellow team member...if it's your's, please speak up and I'll link to it!)

I'm sure I'm not the inventor of this idea, but to make a QUICK class book, I use a 1 1/2 inch clear cover binder and clear page protectors.  These books are easy, quick to change out, and durable.  My lil' love muffins take turns sharing them with their families.  Some families even make comments.  The kids LOVE to hear what their families have to say about our books!
I was "tickled pink" a few weeks ago when I came across Mrs. Lee's blog. Where she had posted the bubble graph and art project. They are super cute! 

Photobucket

So to culminate our week of all things PINK we HAD to do a couple of her activities.
After our bubble blowing FUN, we created a graph (see middle of photo)...

And made our faces w/bubbles...

Or popped bubbles!

We had so much fun celebrating PINK!

 



3 comments:

  1. So glad you commented on my blog! I LOVE yours! =) I'm a new follower! And funny b/c that is definitely what we did when we did for writing! Great minds think alike! =)
    Jessica
    http://underthealphabettree.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pink stuff! I clicked on the cupcake but could not get the link. Not sure if it is on my end or not! Love your Pinkalicious stuff we are going to the on February 14th! Perfect day for PINK!
    Rambling About Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments ladies! Jess, when I click on the cupcake it sends me to the picture. All I did was google cupcake coloring page and I got a lot of choices. This is the cupcake I liked best!!!

    ReplyDelete