Monday, September 26, 2011

Versatile Blogger...Me...Really?!?!


Well...thank you ladies! Tara and Nicole also have GREAT and very VERSATILE blogs.  If you've never checked them out, you need to do so ASA(blogging)P!!!! 


First Grade O.W.L.s

It feels very nice to be given the Versatile Blogger Award, being as I have soooo neglected my poor, little blog since school started. I always have intentions of sharing the great (well, I think they're great) going on in my classroom things (I even take pictures) but blogging (don't get me wrong I'm still stalking y'all) gets swept under the rug at the end of the day. :( Again, thank you Tara and Nicole!
Anywho, on to seven things about me...hmmmm...let's see...
1. I was introduced to blogging late last school year and fell in LOVE with blogging this summer. I have a couple blogs that I MUST stalk visit daily!
2. I LOVE Zumba and LOVE to share it with others!!!  If you haven't tried it...you should!
3. I enjoy spending time on the river with my men (big and little) and SHORT camping trips (3 night max.)!
4. I LOVE using elipses...when I write...type...blog...and even text!
5. I'm pretty opinionated, animated, and at times emotional...which I'm not sure are very good qualities in combination.
6. I love DIY (most of the time). In addition to painting and decorating the boys' rooms, I'm currently making the cutsie clipboards and working on cleaning up two old barn windows to turn into picture frames.
7. I'm a horrible driver...not bragging...just a fact!

Well, since I'm a little late (better late than never) to this party, finding 15 "Versatile" Blogs that haven't already received this award is taking a while...so I'm handing out 3 awards to the following bloggers:
1. Mrs. Johnson's First Grade
2. Here We Go Loopty Loo
3. Kreative in Kinder

If you haven't checked them out, you really should.  I enjoy stalking them when I can!
Happy Blogging Y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Randee ~ Thanks for turning me into a "ZUMBA" addict! I didn't know you were a bad driver - so I'm glad I was behind the wheel on Friday. ;) Love the hermit crab craft. I'll have to come down the hall and visit your new little pets!

    Nicole

    ReplyDelete