Friday, May 20, 2011

Our Last Day of School

Well it is a bitter/sweet day.  Bitter because I will be saying "good-bye" to my lil' love muffins and sending them on to 1st grade.  But, they are READY!!!  It is amazing to look back and see how far they have come in nine short months...they are readers, writers, illustrators, mathematicians, and even scientists!  We have had so much fun this year learning together!

Good Luck My Lil' Firsties!!!!
And SWWWWWWEET because summer break is almost here (I've got one more teacher contracted day to complete on Monday)!!! 
My plans for the summer:
  • Chuck and Dev's wedding festivities (I'm getting another SIL!!!! Yay!  I just love Dev)
  • teach 10 days of pre-k summer school (only 3 hrs. per day...I can do that...right???)
  • spend time with the boys doing whatever we want
I really have no idea what we will do with the rest of our time...AND I'M TOTALLY COOL WITH THAT!!!!   

Guess I'd better quit blogging and get ready for THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL...BTW it's an early out AND I've got plans with some of the gals to have a celebratory outing after school.  I'm so excited!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment